COVID 19 Market Protocols
The health and safety of both customers and vendors at our market, are our top priority.
Please read the list of COVID-19 Market Protocols we have put in place to help support COVID 19 measures.
- Everyone is encouraged to complete the COVID-19 Self-Screener before attending the market. See below.
- Avoid attending the market if you or someone in your household is sick and/or awaiting test results.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear appropriate face masks or coverings as per Ottawa Public Health guidelines
- Use the hand sanitizing stations located throughout the market.
- Please respect social distancing. Give your fellow customers 6 feet of space when shopping and waiting in line.
- Please follow all directional signage. Do not cross barriers or ropes. These safety measures are in place to help the flow of customers through the market.
- When making purchases at the market the use of cash or credit/debit will be up to the individual vendor so please come prepared with both methods of payment.
- There is no sampling of food.
- There is no use of reusable or customer supplied containers.
- Do not touch products. Our vendors will handle the products for you.
- All prepared food is take home only. No eating permitted on site.